Consent to send reminders about items left in the shopping cart
ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SENDING REMINDERS ABOUT ITEMS LEFT IN THE SHOPPING CART
By ticking the box "I agree", I hereby confirm that I have read and understood how UAB "Open 24", legal entity code 300569944, registration address Turgelių 1, LT-02103 Vilnius (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), as a data controller, will process my personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below and that I freely agree to such processing of my personal data.
Consent to send reminders about items left in the shopping cart.
Personal data processed: contact data and e-mail address.
I am informed that:
- The Company will process my personal data specified above on the legal basis of this consent expressed by my free will, which I have the right to withdraw at any time.
- The Company, when processing my personal data for the above purpose, does not use automated decision-making processes of this type, including profiling, which may lead to legal consequences for me or which may have a similar significant impact.
- The Company has the right to receive my personal data specified above only from me.
– The company has the right to transfer my personal data specified above to data processors who provide direct marketing messaging services, data analysis, data storage, website hosting services.
- The company will process my personal data as long as my consent is valid, but no longer than 2 (two) years. If I withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, the personal data is no longer processed for that purpose and is deleted.
I am informed and understand that I have the following rights: access to my personal data processed; demand correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data of me; require the destruction of my personal data or the suspension, except for storage, of the processing of personal data if this is done in violation of the law; receive my personal data in a structured, commonly used and/or computer-readable format; disagree with the processing of my personal data; withdraw this consent for the processing of my personal data, without affecting the legality of consent-based data processing until the withdrawal of consent; restrict the processing of my personal data in accordance with applicable legislation; submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
I am informed that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of consent-based data processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
I am informed and understand that in order to exercise the right to withdraw my consent at any time, object to data processing or exercise other rights, I can do so in writing and/or orally by contacting the Company using the following contact details: e-mail at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by phone at 8 (5) 208 0009.