We apply this Policy in cases, when you visit the “Open 24” (hereafter - “the Company”) website, register or order goods in our e-shop, order newsletters. When managing personal data, we are guided by the European Union Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679, the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data, other related legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling institutions.
Company's personal data processing
To ensure transparency and responsible personal data processing, we inform that the Company manages personal data for the following purposes:
- e-commerce services;
- direct marketing, including newsletter;
- for other purposes, related to internal administration, for example, for managing the Company’s employee data.
What personal data is collected?
The Company collects and manages the following categories of personal data:
- the basic data, necessary for the above-mentioned purposes: name, surname and contact data;
- the data, necessary for the sale of goods: order details, invoices, data, related to payments, etc .;
- other data, collected with your consent, which is defined in detail at the time, when your consent is requested.
What legal bases can your personal data be collected for?
The Company may collect your personal data only in accordance with the legal grounds for legal processing. This is the legal basis for concluding and executing a contract, when you enter into a contract of sale with the Company. The Company's legitimate interests may also be the basis for processing data, for example, when the Company sends newsletters and informs about goods or services. Your consent is another basis; the Company can process personal data on (for example, direct marketing, when submitting individualized offers, supporting individual client analysis or other cases). The Company may also process your personal data in the same way, as performing legal obligations (to comply with the requirements of regulatory acts, provide answers to legitimate requests of state and municipalities, etc.) or other legal grounds for legal handling.
The information, collected by the cookies, allows us to provide you with the convenience of browsing, attractive offers and more information about the behavior of the website users, analyzing the trends and improving the website, customer and the Company's services.
The Company's employees have access to the statistics about visitors of the Company's website, responsible for analyzing this data and improving the website, as well as the Company partners, providing website content management tools.
How do I manage my cookies?
In most browsers you can do the following:
- check, which cookies are saved and delete individual cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- block cookies from specific websites;
- block all sending of cookies;
- delete all cookies upon closing the browser.
If you do not agree to save cookies to your computer or other device, you can at any time cancel the consent to use them after changing the settings and deleting the saved cookies. If you have chosen to delete cookies, remember that all the settings you have set are also deleted. In addition, having completely blocked cookies, many websites (including the “Open 24” website) will not function properly. For these reasons, we do not recommend disabling cookies, when you use the Company's website.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, just visit www.allaboutcookies.org and your browser's help page.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Your Personal Information is managed responsibly and securely in accordance with all laws and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania. When establishing personal data processing tools, as well as during data processing, we implement appropriate legal and technical data protection and organizational measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, modification, loss, disclosure and any other unauthorized handling.
Company employees are writing to third parties not to disclose or disseminate information about the Company's customers, including visitors to the Company's website, at the workplace.
Personal data security measures are determined, considering the risks that arise, when processing personal data. For more information on personal data security in our Company, please refer to the Personal Data Processing Rules.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
You are entitled to:
- apply to the Company with the request to provide information on your personal data, processed by “Open 24”, where and how the personal data is collected and how the Company handles it;
- apply to the Company with the request to rectify your personal data and/or to suspend the processing of such data, except for storage, in case, when you are aware of the personal data, you establish that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- apply to the Company with the request to delete personal data or stop the processing of such personal data, except for storage, in case, when you are aware of your personal data, you establish that personal data are processed illegally or fraudulently, excessive personal data is processed, or basics of other legal acts exist;
- disagree with the processing of your personal data, when this data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes or due to a legitimate interest, pursued by the Company or a third person, personal data is provided to.
- systematically, in a computer-readable format, obtain personalized personal data you submit to the Company and forward the data to another controller, or require the Company to directly transfer such data to another manager, where technically feasible (the right to data portability)
Due to the implementation of your rights or complaints, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate, but we will always seek to resolve all issues directly with you.
- in writing - by e-mail email@example.com;
- orally - by phone no. 8 (5) 208 0009;
- in writing - to Konstitucijos ave., 26, LT-08105 Vilnius;
How do I know about changes to this policy?